Running Text

Do It Now

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Persuading Dialogue

Jikalau kita ingin mengajak seseorang ke suatu tempat, tentunya kita perlu melakukan suatu bujukan supaya orang tersebut bersedia, berikut ada sebuah contoh percakapan bujukan dalam bahasa inggris

Joni      : Hai Ita, how are you?
Ita        : I’m fine, thanks. And you?
Joni      : Pretty well. Do you have some plan in your holiday?
Ita        : I don’t have. And do you have some plan?
Joni      : Yes I have. In holiday I will go to Bali, I will stay in my uncle’s house.
              Why don’t you go with me to Bali.
Ita        : Hmm, I confused. I never go away from home. This is will be the fist trip to Bali for
              me.
Joni      : Give it a try.
Ita        : I will think for this.
Joni      : You’ll enjoy it.
Ita        : Ok. I will go with you.

Joni      : That’s great.

1 comment: